November 11th | 7:30AM-9:30PM | $53 Per Person
It’s the best of both shopping worlds with an old fashioned Main Street in Volant, PA with 20 Amish specialty shops, 2 restaurants and 2 wineries amid the beautiful rolling hills of Western Pennsylvania. Plus, save with bargains at 130 outlet stores at the Grove City Premium Outlet Mall. You’ll save even more with zero tax on clothes and shoes!
- 7:30AM Gray Line Coach Bus departs from Summit Park Mall (in front near the old Save A Lot)
One Stop for Snacks – Bathroom on Bus
- 11:00AM Drop Off at Grove City Outlets for those who don’t want to go to Amish Village
- 11:15AM Arrive at Volant Amish Village
*Lunch on Your Own*
- 2:00PM Load Bus in Volant Village to leave for Grove City Outlets
- 2:15PM Shopping at Grove City Outlets
- 6:00PM Load Bus to Return to Summit Mall (No Stops)
- 9:30PM Arrive at Summit Mall
Grove City Premium Outlets is western Pennsylvania’s premiere shopping destination with over 130 of the hottest brand name stores including Coach, J. Crew, The North Face, Under Armour, Vera Bradley and White House Black Market. Shoppers realize 25-65% savings off everyday retail and visitors to the area enjoy the savings offered by Pennsylvania’s tax-free status on most clothing and shoes.
adidas, Calvin Klein, Coach Outlet, J.Crew Factory, Nautica, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Tommy Hilfiger
Volant is a unique village of quaint shops and restaurants. Enjoy shopping on an old-fashioned main street nestled in the rolling hills of scenic western Pennsylvania Amish country.
November 11th is Christmas on Main Street in Volant Village. Saint Nick arrives in a horse drawn carriage at 1pm to open the Christmas season in an Old Fashioned way. Great holiday shopping, breakfast & pictures with Santa, strolling carolers, musicians, carriage rides on Main St and much more! Fun for the whole family.
Find out more about Volant Village and Christmas on Main Street by visiting the Volant Shops website here.
For a store directory and other information about the Grove City Outlets, please click here.
About the Bus
• We’re taking a 24 Passenger Bus from Gray Line Tours.
• There is NO restroom on the bus.
• Food and Beverages are allowed on the bus. No sauces or dips please.
Call 716-236-3090 to sign up
You can pay with your credit card over the phone.